Corporate Social Responsibility
Ibrahim Musa AlZwaied &
Sons Holding Company, together with its various investment arms, engage
in charitable causes and community services. This is based on the Group’s
vision to support the community and contribute in pushing it steps forwards in
accordance with our religious dictates. The following are examples of the
significant activities performed by the Corporate Social Responsibility
Sections in the Group’s subsidiaries:
- The National Program for the care of Martyrs’ families and their
- The National Competition Program to combat terrorism and develop
- Al-Ghad International Colleges for Health Sciences to honor the
pioneers of the Saudi medical innovations.
- Prince Sultan bin Abdul Aziz initiative for Saudizing the female
- Free Scholarship Program in collaboration with the Human
- Free Scholarship Program in collaboration with Princess Al Anoud
- Free Scholarship Program in collaboration with the Social
- Sponsorship Project of the Gifted and Talented.
- Education Scholarship Project.
- Program for Addressing Treatment Needs and Medical Supplies.
- Free courses in English.
- The Aid and Assistance Program for the floods’ victims in
- Swine Flu Awareness Raising Program.
- Participation and Sponsorship Program for Sports and Cultural
- Supporting Program for Polio Vaccination Campaigns.
- Hospital visits and patient care Program.
- Food, Health and in-kind Assistance Program for Refugee Camps in
the South during the War.
- Participation in the Second Forum on Resettlement and
- Participation in the Second Saudi Conference on Employment and
- Participation in the Second International Conference on
e-Learning and Distance Education.
- Sponsoring Prince Faisal Bin Bandar Campaign for Patients
Healthcare Charity Association.
- Celebration of the 100th anniversary of establishing
the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (1419 A.H.).
- Celebration of the 20th anniversary of Custodian of
the Two Holy Mosques King Fahd bin Abdul Aziz’s accession to the throne Cu